Last updated: April 27, 2022.
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We are currently allowing clients to enter the hospital. Unfortunately, due to the size of our exam rooms and the social distancing requirement, you will be asked to wait in the waiting room while your pet is taken into an exam room to be examined by the veterinarian. Upon completion of the exam, the veterinarian will come out and speak with you in the waiting room.
- The waiting room will be disinfected between each appointment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method. Cash will be accepted if necessary.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
Clients must confirm their appointments 24 hours before their scheduled time slot at the latest. We will cancel appointments of clients who do not confirm and give them to waitlisted patients.
4. ZERO TOLERANCE AGAINST ABUSE
We reserve the right to refuse service to clients who verbally, emotionally, or physically harm any of our teammates.
5. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Moncton Animal Hospital