We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Dental health is key to the overall well-being of our pets. Starting February 1, 2020, schedule a visit, and we can help you brush up on oral healthcare and prevention of dental disease for your pets. Together we can achieve a healthier smile for your furry friend.
At Moncton Animal Hospital, we are happy to provide you with the option to browse and shop for your pet, all from the comfort of your own home! Whether it’s food, treats, toys or shampoo, we have something for your furry best friend. We even carry items that make great gifts for your pet-loving friends and neighbours.
Welcome to Moncton Animal Hospital in Moncton, New Brunswick
Moncton Animal Hospital has been serving the Greater Moncton Area since 1981. Dr. Cook, Dr. Duerr, and our talented team have treated thousands of dogs, cats, pocket pets, and exotic pets throughout the clinic’s 30 years of history in the community. Each year, we care for pets who need all types of veterinary services such as annual wellness examinations, regular vaccinations, spay and neuter procedures, flea and tick control, dental care, surgeries, and more. We strive to offer excellent professional veterinary care to clients in Moncton, Riverview, Dieppe and surrounding communities.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Tuesday, March 24, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 506.857.4271. We will take a history from outside of your vehicle, and bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian. We will then return to your vehicle with your pet to discuss our recommended treatment plan. If you do not have a cell phone please knock our door to let us know you have arrived and then return to your vehicle.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 5:00 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 3-5 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car and take payment over the phone. We are limiting pet food purchases to 2 bags/cases per order. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the online store, visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.