We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
We all treat our pets like they are part of the family. So why not make sure you can provide them with the most reliable health care and coverage we know. It’s time to start thinking about the new trend among pet owners, Pet Insurance.
Choose Your Vet
Almost all pet insurance companies accept claims from any licensed veterinarian.
You Are Prepared for Unexpected Veterinary Bills
Nobody wants emergencies, accidents, or serious illness for their pet, but they happen. Depending on your plan, they are mostly all covered by your insurance.
30-Day Free Insurance Trial
Ask your veterinarian staff which company they have partnered with to offer you a 30 days free pet insurance trial. Your pet might meet all the requirements to take advantage of this important offer.
A Plan Specifically for Your Pet
Different companies offer different plans. You get to pick the plan that suits best the needs of you and your pet. Always think of the future when it comes to their health care.
Pet insurance makes you pay the bill and then you send the receipt in for reimbursement. So, even with an insurance plan you still need the money upfront.
Any preexisting conditions before the purchase of a plan, will not be covered by your insurance company.
Most pet insurance plan does not cover routine care. Look carefully, only premium plans will cover things like annual vaccines, parasite prevention and/or special food.
Unfortunately, yearly maximum benefits are a real thing. If your pet is accident-prone or has serious illnesses, you might find yourself footing part of the bill.
If you have any questions regarding pet insurance, please give us a call at 506.857.4271
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Tuesday, March 24, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 506.857.4271. We will take a history from outside of your vehicle, and bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian. We will then return to your vehicle with your pet to discuss our recommended treatment plan. If you do not have a cell phone please knock our door to let us know you have arrived and then return to your vehicle.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 5:00 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 3-5 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car and take payment over the phone. We are limiting pet food purchases to 2 bags/cases per order. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the online store, visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.